With the BTTLNS Neoprene glue wetsuit repair set Vigor 1.0 you are able to repair damage in your wetsuit by yourself.
This repair set contains specially developed smooth neoprene glue to repair tears or holes in your triathlon wetsuit, damaged by nails or other sharp objects.
Super strong, durable, fast-drying, black neoprene glue in a 30ml package.
This repair kit also contains neoprene discs and a band of different sizes, so you are also able to repair deep cracks!
Incl. VAT New! On stock!
Call me> You want to order by phone or have a question? We will call you right back!
BTTLNS Neoprene glue wetsuit repair set Vigor 1.0
Repair package contains:
- 1 BTTLNS wetsuit neoprene glue 30ml
- 3 BTTLNS neoprene discs 5cm
- 3 BTTLNS neoprene discs 4cm
- 3 BTTLNS neoprene discs 2,5cm
- 1 BTTLNS neoprene band 30cm
- 1 BTTLNS repair coating brush
1. Clearly reveal the hole/tear in the wetsuit. Clean the surface thoroughly with water and allow it to dry.
2. If the damage is small, you are able to repair it with the BTTLNS wetsuit neoprene glue. Pull open the tear/hole and apply glue to both sides. Allow the glue to become sticky, so keep it open for several minutes before you close the tear/hole. Then make sure that the material is pushed firmly together for at least 1 hour. For example, use a bulldog clip (paper clip). Let the tear/hole dry for 24 hours before using the wetsuit.
3. If the damage is large, perform steps 1 and 2, then turn the neoprene wetsuit/accessory inside out to reveal the damage on the inside.
4. Take one of the neoprene repair discs or band made from different sizes (or cut them to the right size) and place them in the middle on the tear/hole. Draw a circle around the disc to reveal the tear/hole.
5. Apply a layer of glue to the neoprene disc or band and on the the marked inside of the wetsuit/accessory and allow these to dry for about 2-3 minutes. After this, push the disc or strap firmly on the glued inside of the wetsuit/accessory.
6. Place the wetsuit on a flat surface and place a heavy flat object on the tear/hole and allow it to dry for about 24 hours (for example, place some heavy books on the glued tear).
7. The tear/hole should now be properly repaired and 'ready to wear'!
A distinctive wetsuit due to a combination of maximum flexibility and super balanced buoyancy, the BTTLNS Gods wetsuit Carnage 1.0! Developed with a NanoAerodome technology that ensures 30% more buoyancy, compared to conventional neoprene. Made of the most advanced neoprene material on the market on the shoulders and arms; Yamamoto #40 cell SCS neoprene for incredible flexibility and comfort. Completed with 2mm Pro-AeroFlow grippers, U-design silica gel holders and a Pro-YKK zipper, so you are not only wearing the fastest but also the most durable wetsuit!
Your discount €175,05 (Incl. VAT)
The BTTLNS Anti blisters-chafing stick 60g Epione 1.0 guarantees optimal comfort by preventing abrasions, blisters or a chapped skin! This 100% natural formula is invisible, waterproof, dry, non-greasy and very easy to apply. Ideal for swimmers, runners, cyclists, skiers, walkers, all water sports, endurance and athletes. BTTLNS Epione 1.0 tolerates neoprene and does not stain clothing and is widely used to prevent skin problems due to extreme cold or wet conditions.
The BTTLNS Wetsuit clothing hanger Defender 2.0 is a special designed heavy quality clothing hanger for (wet) wetsuits. The shoulder construction of your wetsuit will stay in natural shape due to the wide construction of the hanger and will not sag during drying or storing your wetsuit. This wetsuit clothing hanger accelerates the drying process, because it is extra wide the wetsuit is open and the material does not hang against each other. This new 2.0 version is made of a new type of plastic, which gives the hanger even more strength. The anti-slip layer is also adjusted, so the wetsuit stays on the hanger with 'open zipper'. Color composition: Divine black-Prestige silver.
The BTTLNS Gods wetsuit Tormentor 1.0 is praised by its sublime freedom of movement around the shoulders and great buoyancy. Minimal water resistance due to Nano SCS coating technology and Pro-AeroFlow grippers for maximum transfer of power, resulting in your personal record time! "One piece shoulder panel design" made of 1.5mm Yamamoto #40 cell SCS neoprene for an amazing freedom of movement and maximum comfort. Strategic placement of buoyancy by a NanoAerodrome panel on the front of chest to knees so your water position is horizontal.
Your discount €135,05 (Incl. VAT)
The BTTLNS Goddess wetsuit Rapture 1.0 is the ultimate choice as entry-level wetsuit for women starting triathletes or for those who are looking for the best price-quality wetsuit available. Based on the material characteristics, structure and developments, the Rapture exceeds its competition by far! Made entirely from Yamamoto neoprene, the world leader in neoprene, which guarantees excellent flexibility, freedom of movement and comfort. Arms, shoulders and armpits made of 2mm for perfect flexibility and 5mm NanoAerodome on the front and side panels for a sublime buoyancy.
Your discount €65,05 (Incl. VAT)
The BTTLNS Front face snorkel will give you the opportunity to fully concentrate on improving your swimming technique without the interruption of turning the head to breathe. Training with the front snorkel encourages swimmers to focus on rotation, position of the body and stroke techniques. Features an adjustable padded head strap, a silicone mouthpiece and a hydrodynamic design for maximum comfort during swim trainings. The snorkel also remains stable when training at high intentions and the one-way purge valve makes it easy to clear water from the snorkel.
Your discount €3,- (Incl. VAT)