Your BTTLNS trisuit and wetsuit are covered by a 12 month warranty from the date of purchase. BTTLNS will choose to replace or repair any defects that occur within normal wear and tear circumstances. BTTLNS retain the right to define normal wear and tear circumstances, but as a guideline this requires the customer to follow the wetsuit care instructions included with each purchase and displayed below. All reasonable precautions must be taken to maintain the wetsuits condition.
Exposure to elements such as extreme heat and direct sunshine, prolonged bacteria and chlorine exposure, and other harsh or abrasive substances can accelerate product degradation and void warranty.
Materials such as fingernails and other sharp objects may tear and rip the high performance neoprene. BTTLNS will not repair or replace items that have clear physical stress such as rips and split seems, or where there is clear evidence of inadequate care or treatment.
All of our other products do not have a warranty policy.
Not covered under the BTTLNS product warranty
Any costs to return a suit to BTTLNS or an authorized BTTLNS representative.
Cuts to the fabrics from fingernails and or other sharp objects.
Damage incurred due to an accident, abuse, misuse or improper use or neglect.
Normal wear and tear, including scratches, peeling or fading of the material or printed logos.
BTTLNS will cover all return shipping costs if your wetsuit/tri suit is deemed a warranty.
These situations will VOID your BTTLNS product warranty
- Using your BTTLNS triathlon wetsuit or tri suit for any activity other than triathlon or surface swimming
- Repairs done by anyone other than BTTLNS or a BTTLNS authorised repair facility
- Altering the suit in any way, including silk screening, embroidery, heat transfers, cutting, gluing, and sewing
- Using your BTTLNS suit in a rental or instructional program or other commercial use
- Improper handling or storage
- The warranty is only applicable to the original owner/purchaser – it does not apply to second hand wetsuits
Returning your wetsuit or trisuit under warranty
A completed Returns form must be included with all returns. You can find the Exchanges and returns form here.