Free BTTLNS mesh wetsuit bag
Free BTTLNS wetsuit clothing hanger
A distinctive wetsuit due to a combination of maximum flexibility and super balanced buoyancy, the BTTLNS Gods wetsuit Carnage 1.0!
Developed with a NanoAerodome technology that ensures 30% more buoyancy, compared to conventional neoprene.
Made of the most advanced neoprene material on the market on the shoulders and arms; Yamamoto #40 cell SCS neoprene for incredible flexibility and comfort.
Completed with 2mm Pro-AeroFlow grippers, U-design silica gel holders and a Pro-YKK zipper, so you are not only wearing the fastest but also the most durable wetsuit!
Your discount €175,05 Incl. VAT New! On stock!
Call me> You want to order by phone or have a question? We will call you right back!
Your discount €175,05 Incl. VAT
BTTLNS Gods wetsuit Carnage 1.0
Completely new developed for 2018 with the latest triathlon techniques! BTTLNS's most flexible, comfortable and hydrodynamic suit is made with an eye for maximum speed and performance. Tested by many professional swimmers and elected number one, given a very dynamic and balanced position in the water combined with ultimate freedom of movement.
- Newest techniques and developments from the worldleader within neoprene: Yamamoto!
- Yamamoto #40 cell SCS neoprene on the arms and shoulders provides maximum flexibility, comfort and freedom of movement
- Panel construction in combination with material thickness has been fully investigated to maximize flexibility and fit. 1.5mm to 2mm SCS yamamoto material on the arm, shoulder and armpit panels for unrivaled flexibility
- Through a Nano SCS coating (Super Coated Skin) your water speed will achieve a maximum level
- An Exo-Lift chest panel provides extra buoyancy on the longitudinal axis of your chest, improving the turn of the shoulders
- Yamamoto #39 cell 5mm SCS NanoAerodome technology on the front of the suit (chest to knees), these are air bubbles between the material that provide 30% more buoyancy compared to conventional neoprene
- Super balanced position in the water for improved stroke and turn around the longitudinal axis by using Yamamoto #39 cell 5mm SCS NanoAerodome technology on both side panels (air bubbles between material)
- Highest possible swimming position in the water for excellent aerodynamics with Hydro-speed 5mm SCS NanoAerodome panels in combination with strategically placed Speed-lift panels for improved speed. This also reduces pressure on the lower back to provide more comfort for long distance swimmers
- Low and very comfortable neck construction made of 1.5mm SCS yamamoto neoprene for maximum comfort and minimal friction/inflow of water. Furthermore, the Adam's apple is kept free to prevent a 'suffocating' feeling
- 2mm Pro-AeroFlow grippers on the forearms ensure a very efficient transfer of arm power into the water
- Speedcuffs SCS stretch 1,5mm (wrists and ankles) to pull the wetsuit out in a few secondes on the transition
- U-design silica gel holders on arm and leg openings for a very tight connection and reduction of inflowing water to a minimum level
- Pro-YKK zipper, known as number one at wetsuit manufacturers for a very high durability
Color composition: Blessed gold-Torment red-Divine black
Material composition: 100% Neoprene
Designed and developed by our BTTLNS Dutch team
This brightly coloured inflatable BTTLNS Safety bouyance dry bag 28 liter Poseidon 1.0 Orange is ideal for storing your kit whilst you swim and to use as an inflatable buoy for increased visibility in open water. Since its launch in 2015 the product has received a high number of fantastic customers’ reviews and has become very popular among open water swimmers all over the world. The product has also become popular with Swim-Runners who want to alternate consecutively between open water swimming and running as part of their training. The BTTLNS dry bag features dual air bags, to beinflated once the bag is filled with training gear.
Your discount €5,- (Incl. VAT)
With the BTTLNS Neoprene glue wetsuit repair set Vigor 1.0 you are able to repair damage in your wetsuit by yourself. This repair set contains specially developed smooth neoprene glue to repair tears or holes in your triathlon wetsuit, damaged by nails or other sharp objects. Super strong, durable, fast-drying, black neoprene glue in a 30ml package. This repair kit also contains neoprene discs and a band of different sizes, so you are also able to repair deep cracks!
This BTTLNS Waterproof phone pouch Iscariot 1.0 is not only suitable for storing your smartphone but also for your; ID card, bank cards, keys, passport, money or whatever. Perfectly suited for various sports such as swimming, skiing, diving, but also for fishing, boating... in short all outdoor sports where you want to store your valuables in a waterproof way. Bring your smartphone watertight to a depth of 4 meters, in a shower, in the mud or a blizzard. This waterproof storage bag of 20x10cm offers sufficient storage space for your accessories and is equipped with a easy drawstring to not lose your valuables.
The Gods Tormentor 2.0 from BTTLNS is completely renewed and even better than its predecessor. By using a super composite skin coating BTTLNS has found a way to minimize water resistance. Excellent flexibility is achieved by the use of a one-piece shoulder panel. This panel is made of high quality 1.5 mm Yamamoto 40#cell neoprene. By using a v-cut neck construction BTTLNS has succeeded in reducing pressure and abrasions in the neck area.
Your discount €50,05 (Incl. VAT)
The BTTLNS Gods Nereus 1.0 is a new, super flexible wetsuit developed by and for triathletes. This wetsuit has been specially developed for experienced swimmers who have a natural swimming position (high lower body position in the water). The Nereus has a 3mm neoprene material from chest to ankles which provides neutral buoyancy. 3mm 39#cell yamamoto neoprene on the arms and shoulders ensures that you won't feel the material when you swim.
Your discount €30,05 (Incl. VAT)
The BTTLNS Gods wetsuit Thermal Inferno 1.0 is a thermal wetsuit that is perfect for swimmers who like to be able to swim open water in lower water temperatures. This wetsuit allows you to start earlier in the season, or continue longer into the season when the water temperature is lower than normal. We have kept the specially designed techniques of the Inferno 1.0 and added the thermal element. With the nano-Aerodome panels this suit gives you a stable buoyancy, this specific technology gives you 30% more elevator compared to normal neoprene. Besides the ultimate combination between buoyancy, flexibility and comfort, this wetsuit now also offers extra protection against the cold. Because the qualities of the standard Inferno 1.0 have been preserved, this is the top of the mid-range wetsuits with also a thermal advantage. Where the water with a normal wetsuit quickly gets too cold, you can conquer the cold with this wetsuit! Tip: in combination with the neoprene thermal accessories you are fully protected against the cold water temperatures.